1. Freedom– In Los Angeles, I’ve always felt like I could be myself. It’s an eclectic community of creators and innovators. No matter where I hang my hat, LA will always feel like home.
2. Food– LA’s food scene has exploded in the past few years. There is a new hot spot or hole-in-the-wall popping up every week. It’s thrilling to finally be in a foodie city.
3. Fitness– An appropriate follow up to #2. Angelenos are always experimenting with the new and different; the fitness world is no exception. There a boutique studio on every corner. LA caters perfectly to my exercise ADD.
4. First– Around here, we love to be the first at things. The first to see a movie, the first to sport a trend, the first to try a restaurant. Luckily for us, many firsts are born in LA.
5. Fantasy– It’s called La La Land for a reason. The majority of the residents are completely out of touch with reality. We’re dreamers. Luckily, my mind’s constantly in the clouds.
6. Film– The perfect industry for the aforementioned idealists, the film industry drew me to LA and I am still enchanted by it.
7. Faces– Man alive, there are some pretty ones here. It’s one of the things we love and hate about this place. Everyone is beautiful. It’s disgustingly delightful.
8. Fun– A three letter word that sums up this two letter town. LA is an f’ing good time. There’s something going on round the clock and, though I don’t always take advantage, I love knowing that something fun is available any time I want it.
9. Fido– One thing I love more than Los Angeles- my pup. And LA couldn’t be more dog-friendly and accommodating. Don’t be surprised if you see dogs at the theater, hair salon and doctor’s office. Be even less surprised when it’s my dog.
Photos by Michele LoBosco