The problem with this time of year is that my shopping goes into overdrive. A “one for you, one for me” sort of thing. My closet is smiling. My AmEx is not. In a new monthly column, here are the Top 10 Buys I’m Sweating Right Now, just in time for some last minute shopping. Happy spending!
1. The Office of Angela Scott “Miss Madeline” stamped leather oxford boots– Rose gold and Angela Scott shoes are two of my greatest weaknesses. I must find a way to slide my feet into these golden slippers.2. Faircloth Striped Linen Jogger– I cannot get enough of the drop crotch. I’d dress these up for the office or down for the weekend.
3. Ralph Lauren cashmere dog sweater– Pip is not much for clothes. But, every now and then, he gets a little chilly. And what’s warmer (aside from his fur coat, of course) than cashmere? I love the personalization option, too.
4. Vivian Chan “Lillian” top + “Rosalie” skort– No shopping list would be complete without a piece or two from Vivian Chan. Her holiday collection is gorgeous. I’m currently coveting this matchy matchy blouse and skort.
5. Mewgaroo pet pouch sweatshirt– Leave it to the Japanese to invent possibly the cutest sweatshirt of all time. As if the Pip-sized pocket weren’t enough, get a load of the hoodie ears and paws. Need.
6. Kiki de Montparnasse “Sleep/F**k” blindfold– I get such a better night’s sleep when it’s blackout dark. This cheeky sleeping mask would make bedtime that much more delightful.
7. Mr. + Mrs. Italy miniparka– I know, I know. I shouldn’t be coveting fur. But, when I saw this coat at Bergdorf’s the other day, I couldn’t help it. I was smittin’. This army and patchwork fox parka is my dream winter coat. Beyond obsessed.
8. Adidas “Stan Smith” in white + copper– I have been looking for the perfect pair of Stan Smith’s forever. These are the ones.
9. Dom Vetro “Marbled Onyx Primo” sunglasses– These may be for the boys, but I am all over these killer shades. Never one to blend in, I’ll be guarenteed to stand out in a crowd of Ray-Bans.
10. Donald Robertson “Royal Tenenbaums” print– One of my favorite artist’s interpretations of one of my favorite films? Yes please!
So, guys what are you favorites from my current top 10 buys? Let me know in the comments below!
Images via vivianchan.com, lyst.com, fairclothsupply.com, afashionableblog.com, vivianchan.com, amazon.com, fwrd.com, otteny.com, footlocker.eu, domvetro.com, donaldrobertson.com