Being a writer can be both rewarding and frustrating, depending on the day. Some things I’ve written are absolute crap. Other articles, I am incredibly proud of. And many fall somewhere in between. Here are the ones onto which I’m pleased to attach my name- my Top 10 Favorite Posts of 2015. Well, 10 plus one. It couldn’t trim it down any further!
Happy New Year!!
1. Gung Hay Fat Choy– My American-born interpretation of Chinese New Year.
2. Angel– Remembering a love cut short.
3. (DT)LA Woman– Being an OG in DTLA.
4. Growing Down– Becoming immature with age.
5. Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes– Waxing poetic on major changes.
6. What Would Mindy Do?– In awe + inspired by Mindy Kaling.
7. Cool Girl– What makes a cool girl- my opinion vs. that of Gone Girl.
8. That Hobo Life– Born to travel.
9. Trust Me, I’m a Fashion Blogger– I dress absurdly because I’m a pro.
10. Fitting In– Struggling to join the masses.
10 + 1. Jeanius– My sister’s genius and my own jeanius.
Photos by Michele LoBosco