This is quickly becoming one of my favorite posts to write. It’s like the virtual equivalent of window shopping. Like I told my financial adviser yesterday, I may not know a lot about finances, but I have a black belt in shopping. I don’t think he was amused. He probably won’t be pleased with the list I’ve pulled together this month either- the Top 10 Buys I’m Sweating Right Now, the January edition.
1. Norma Kamali “Stud Marissa” one piece– I’m all about using my clothing in multiple ways. This would make the most incredible bodysuit/bathing suit. I’m not even turned off by the fact that it’s been seen on more than one Kardashian. That’s how much I think this suit rocks.
2. Chloé lace-up knee high boots– These are beyond. I saw them on another blogger and haven’t been able to get them out of my mind since.
3. RMS Beauty “Beauty Oil”– What goes on your body is just as important as what goes in it. I am super picky about my beauty products, but I will use anything made by RMS Beauty. I use their powder, “un” cover-up and blush daily. This oil is the perfect, healthy addition to my routine.
4. LOÉIL “Rama Pajama” shirt– Office-appropriate jammies? Yes please! Lately I’m loving these fast fashion lines out of Korea. I’ve purchased a few items from LOÉIL and every single one has been on-trend, well-made and affordably-priced.
5. The “Flag Halyard” chair by Hans J. Wegner– Can I afford a $14,000 chair? Not so much. But a girl can dream, right? I imagine curling up for long naps with my little Pipsqueak. Think of it as the world’s most expensive dog bed.
6. Cienne NY “Hardy” dress– I stumbled across this line when I was shooting in the DTLA Art’s District the other day and I was immediately smitten. Again, this dress has so many possibilities. I’d do it now with a button-down or turtleneck and later with a tank or just a bandeau (if I’m feeling extra frisky).
7. Axel Arigato calf hair sneaker– Currently, I am all about tennis shoes. I just discovered this brand and I am obsessed.
8. Nespresso “Pixie” expresso maker– When your day starts before the sun comes up, caffeine is everything. I love my trusty Keurig for the convenience factor, but it may be time to upgrade to a Nespresso.
9. Storets “Victorian Lover” knit top– Billowing, bell silhouettes are huge right now. I just picked up this top in black, but I think this is a lovely option in white. Dramatic and well-priced. Again, out of Korea. Are you seeing a trend here?
10. Garrett Leight “Palms” eyeglasses– I need new glasses. I think these may be the ones. Part creep, part cool girl; they’re perfect.