Shoes, shades and shifts to get you ready for festival season. Plus, something to plump you up and something to dry you out (it will make sense in a minute) because I’m well-rounded like that. The Top 10 Buys I’m Sweating Right Now for March 2016.
1. Brother Vellies “Lavender Springbok Congo” Sandal– I came across Brother Vellies’ shoes last week and I fell head over heels. I am especially smitten with this pair, handcrafted in my favorite place on earth, South Africa.
2. Morrisday “Dreamboat” Maxi Skort Dress– This is like five outfits in one. Is it a dress, is it a skort? Is it a jumper, is it a skirt? I don’t know and I don’t care. I
want need it.
3. It’s All Easy: Delicious Weekday Recipes for the Super-Busy Home Cook by Gwyneth Paltrow– You know my feelings on GP. If she makes it, I’m buying it.
4. DITA “Condor” Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses– Mirrors and sunnies- what could be more LA?
6. MIU MIU Buckle-Embellished Satin Ballerinas– Once a ballerina, always a ballerina. These MIU MIU’s just came out and they are so me, I can’t even. Ballerina + bows + leather buckles = D.Y.I.N.G.
8. Presto “Dehydro” Electric Food Dehydrator– Recently, I’ve become hooked on watermelon jerky. Only problem is, it’s incredibly expensive to pay someone else to dehydrate your fruit. I figured that for the cost of three bags of jerky, I can buy my own dehydrator and make my own.
9. ZARA Belted Blazer and Cropped Bell Bottom Trousers– In honor of my recent article, chronicling my mission to wear pajamas all day every day, I’ve been on the hunt for more passable jammies. This set from Zara will do quite nicely.
10. MATE “Vacay Mate” Tank– Because I live for vacation. And good manners.